Thursday, June 08, 2006

Top Marks to Toplinked.com...just for fun ;-)

I recently added myself to Toplinked.com (you can do that by adding "toplinked.com" somewhere on your LinkedIn profile and then posting a comment to their site).

I've posted about the site many times before and, when I added myself, I mentioned why this blog is called Linked 'n' 37.

As a gesture, they've re-ranked me to #37 with a footnote that "* Note that David Regler being listed as #37 (instead of as #38 where he currently is actually) is not a typo" :-)

These guys have a sense of humour. Actually, I say guys because no-one actually knows who runs this site...but I did some sleuthing and I think I have a pretty good idea.

Also, they've awarded Marc Freedman the "TopLinked Liar Award" as they have him currently ranked at #119 with around 3,600. But his profile says "Proud 17,000+ connections".

Marc always makes me smile...still looking forward to his 11 Dirty Little LinkedIn Secrets :-)

Technorati Tags - ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home