Thursday, May 18, 2006

LinkedIn Co-Brands With Forbes

When I booted up LinkedIn this morning I found an invite in my InBox to join a new Forbes group.

Hmmm...always interested in new ways to expand my access to contacts so, what the hey, I signed up.

Later, I discover from a Yahoo! Group post by Konstantin that LinkedIn has entered into a partnership with Forbes and that, by joining the group, my "LinkedIn home page will be co-branded by Forbes" and "will have a Forbes RSS feed on [my] home page".

So far, no co-branding...but I'm sure it's coming. Slightly worrying is the comment that "I'm not sure you can get rid off these things later" ????

Oh well, I'm sure LinkedIn's good taste won't let it become like MySpace.com. Last time I logged on the whole homepage was branded X-Men.

Technorati Tags - , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home