Friday, June 09, 2006

6400+ contacts but only 3 friends

I've been playing around on MySpace, just trying to get the feel for it, get my profile up and running, etc.

Anyway, thought I'd search for some "friends" to add...and that's where I hit a problem.

For a start, hardly anyone uses their real name there so when you search...how do you know who they are?

So I thought I'd upload my contacts and search for them by email. I'm not expecting many of my LinkedIn contacts to be there, different set of demographics, but worth a try.

Trouble is...I couldn't upload them. There were too many and MySpace just kinda broke. Ooops

So here I am...6400+ contacts on LinkedIn and 3 friends out of 70 million on MySpace (and one of those is the guy who automatically joins you when you sign up). Sad.

Technorati Tags - , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home