Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blast from The Past...My Networking "Interview"

Back in June 2005, I was interviewed by Michael Beale for his NLP 'Analytical' Modelling project on networking.

I found it whilst doing a search for myself on google for yesterday's blog on Web Profiles On Google.

I've known Michael for some time now, he's a member of ecademy, plus he runs the PPI Business Club on LinkedIn.

Michael's "Thoughts On Networking" blog also includes interviews with individuals with different views about online and offline networking, including Ron Bates, #1 on LinkedIn.

For me, it's a bit like seeing yourself on film (shudder) but it's "out there" so make of it what you will.

Technorati Tags - , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Beale said...

Hi David, really enjoyed the interview - you know your stuff. If any other genuinely good net-workers want to be profiled - let me know.

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home